Heidelberg’s newest perfect binder is optimized to maximize productivity for today’s short-duration softcover book runs. The Heidelberg Eurobind 600 glue binding machine has a quality standard for single glue binding machines.
Due to the use of modern technologies and professional skills this machine produces high quality glued booklets. Apart that, they are easy to use and can be changed into another types of works as soon as possible.
Here are some qualities due to which this machine is at one of the leading places among its competitors:
- The indicator of maximum productivity reaches 600 cycles per hour
- For optimal spine preparation is provided an adjustment of the milling depth from 0 to 3 mm.
- The infliction of hot melt is carried out by using rollers with automatic adjustment.
- It is being prepared for work extremely quickly, the machine has a short production cycle and maximum flexibility.
- Glue temperature can be controlled by zone.
- Quality-price pleasant ratio.
This binding system was designed with a focus on automated make ready over a wide range of products and substrates.
Automation minimizes time for format change:
Control convenience is confirmed by the presence of the touch screen, which allows to understand the process even by the intuition.