Suprasetter–Heidelberg is the newest branch of the thermal CtP devices. For its design there was a aim to provide the reliability of high quality devices. Its modularity provides the solutions of any tasks of complexity and productivity. Engineers of Heidelberg could achieve it.
Especially for thermal CtP Heidelberg Suprasetter has been designed new optical laser head. Its peculiarity is the use of a large number of low-power (120 mW) thermal lasers: having more powerful resources in reserve. But even if some of the lasers fail in processing, the exposure process will be possible.
At the same time CtP HeidelbergSuprasetter can contain up to six such laser heads, that have very high productivity level.
The modularity and elaboration of the design allows to add power of CtPSuprasetter when it needed.
The high level of modularity, flexibility and productivity.
All the levels of atomization from the mechanical mod to the full automation.
Increase of productivity by adding optical laser heads
- Plate is on the edge or in the center.
- Built-in device for opening technological holes.
- Temperature stabilization.
- Wide ranges of sizes of printing plates.
- There is no need of conveyor in semi-automatic and automatic modes.
- It is ready to expose the plate that does not require processing.